Navigating the requirements of the California Environmental Quality Act (CEQA) and the National Environmental Policy Act (NEPA) is an important part of project development in California. We offer a broad expertise in environmental analysis and can guide your project through all aspects of CEQA and NEPA compliance and mitigation plans. Working across multiple technical disciplines, our environmental planners and specialists combine their knowledge of science and regulation with creative problem-solving skills to provide solutions that are innovative, practical, and efficient. This balanced approach enables LSA to provide thorough, credible, and objective analysis that meets all agency requirements without compromising your project objectives. We offer highly efficient and responsive support to both public and private sector clients.
- CEQA/NEPA Review
- Environmental Impact Reports/Environmental Impact Statements (EIRs/EISs)
- Negative Declarations/Mitigated Negative Declarations (NDs/MNDs)
- Initial Studies and Environmental Assessments
- Categorical Exclusions/Categorical Exemptions
- Development of Environmental Thresholds
- Mitigation Monitoring and Reporting Programs
- Scoping Meetings and Public Outreach Programs
- Environmental Documentation for both Public and Private Sector Clients
- Due Diligence
- Opportunities and Constraints Analysis
Judy, Amy, thank you both for your work and support on our General Plan project. This has been an incredibly arduous, stressful and frustrating experience for all involved. But it has also been fun and challenging! It has been especially rewarding and educational interacting with the many professionals and consultants on the team, and dealing with all the different issues. Thanks again for all your efforts, and your willingness to be so flexible under very trying and demanding conditions. Your efforts have not gone unnoticed.
– Martin Alkire, City of Mountain View (regarding the Mountain View General Plan EIR)
Kudos to Judy and the gang for doing all the heavy lifting on the Planning Commission packet and the Final EIR and putting up with umpteenth reviews. Thank you for your competence, cheerfulness and graciousness in dealing with all the reviewers and our endless demands.
– Aarti Shrivastava, City of Cupertino (regarding the Apple Campus 2 EIR)