LSA’s team of noise experts provide the comprehensive acoustical assessment services you need to comply with CEQA/NEPA, the Federal Highway Administration, and local requirements for environmental noise control. Our services range from construction-level analyses of noise and vibration impacts for both transportation and development projects of all types to the assessment of planning documents and studies of unique sources of noise, such as airplanes, trains, and industrial equipment.
- Instrument-Assisted Noise Field Surveys
- Noise and Vibration Impact and Mitigation Analysis for Residential, Institutional, Commercial, and Industrial uses
- Airport and Rail Noise Impact Analysis
- Vibration Monitoring
- FHWA/Caltrans Compliance Traffic Noise Modeling and Analysis
- Design of Location and Height for Transportation- or Stationary Source-Related Sound Walls
- Impact Analysis for Landfill, Sand and Gravel Operations
- Sound and Vibration Isolation Analysis for Building Exteriors and Interiors
- Study for Room Acoustics and Interior Finish
- Preparation of General Plan Noise Elements
You’ve done a great job keeping the project moving and keeping it below budget. This has been a unique project and your team has risen to the challenge by coming up with innovative ways to accomplish the project objectives.
– Christine Jaworski, Santa Clara Valley Transportation Authority, regarding the Noise Reduction Screening Program for the VTA