Transportation Planning and Traffic Impact Assessment; Parking Demand Analysis and Shared Parking Studies; Transit Systems
- Orange County 2014 Long Range Transportation Plan, Orange County, CA
- Marine Way Implementation Plan, Irvine, CA
- A-Town, Anaheim, CA; Packing District, Anaheim, CA
- Coachella Valley Music and Arts Festival, Indio, CA
- I-5 Widening from I-605 to I-710, Los Angeles County, CA
- Laguna College of Art and Design Master Plan, Laguna Beach, CA
- San Francisco Bay Trail, Contra Costa County, CA
WHAT IS THE BEST PART OF YOUR JOB?
Every day I get to work out puzzles and solve problems. My suggestions get integrated into the final design of projects and I can see the results of my efforts when a project is completed.
IF YOU WEREN’T AN TRANSPORTATION PLANNER, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
I would be a honeybee. I like taking the best ideas from one project or one City and bringing them to another project or City.
WHAT IS THE BEST ATTRIBUTE ABOUT WORKING AT LSA?
At LSA, I get to work on a variety of projects in a variety of settings. Even after expertise is developed in one area, you can work on different things to build your skills and keep work interesting.