Environmental Planning and Analysis; Conservation and Resource Management
- University of California, Merced Resource Management Planning, Regulatory Permitting, and CEQA Compliance Services, Merced, CA
- California High-Speed Rail Project Fresno to Bakersfield Section, Kern County, CA
- San Francisco International Airport Runway Safety Area and Shoreline Protection Program Projects Regulatory Permitting, San Mateo County, CA
- La Grange Road Bridge Replacement Project Construction Environmental Compliance Monitoring, Merced County, CA
- Solano County Habitat Conservation Plan Permitting, Solano County, CA
- South Main Street and Soda Bay Road Widening Project, Lake County, CA
WHAT IS THE BEST ATTRIBUTE ABOUT WORKING AT LSA?
Working as part of a committed, conscientious, and motivated team.
WHAT IS THE BEST PART OF YOUR JOB?
Working collaboratively with people I admire and learn from every day in order to solve problems and meet the needs of our clients.
WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO WORK HARD?
The promise (or illusion) of a shorter to-do list, a strong desire to support my colleagues in delivering the best work product possible, and clients requesting repeat services.
IN MY SPARE TIME…
I enjoy practicing Qi Gong, listening to and collecting music of all kinds, curating children’s books, container gardening, and swimming and hiking with my husband and two daughters.