Air Quality Permit Applications; Air Quality Technical Reports; Health Risk Assessments (HRAs); Air Dispersion Modeling; Greenhouse Gas (GHG) Emission Analysis; CEC Application for Certification; General and Transportation Conformity Applicability Analysis and Determination
- Arboretum Specific Plan Meadows Village EIR Air Quality and GHG Technical Report, Fontana, CA
- Canon Station Transit-Oriented, Mixed-Use Development HRA Report, Fairfield , CA
- San Pablo Complete Streets Project Air Quality Conformity Analysis Report, San Pablo, CA
- General Plan Land Use and Urban Design Elements EIR Air Quality and GHG Impact Analysis Report, Long Beach, CA
- Northgate Mixed Use Residential Development HRA Report, San Rafael, CA
- Home2 by Hilton Hotel Development GHG Technical Report, Carlsbad, CA
WOULD YOU RATHER LIVE THE BY THE BEACH, NEAR THE MOUNTAINS, OR IN THE CITY?
I would choose to live at the beach but vacation in the mountains.
WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES?
I enjoy restoring vintage cars. My current hobby is restoring my 1966 convertible Ford Mustang.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?
My favorite vacation spot is Yosemite National Park. I take my family camping there each year.
WHAT WAS YOUR FIRST JOB?
At the age of 10 years old, I was a paper boy. Each morning, I rode my Schwinn bicycle around and delivered Chronicle newspapers to 210 homes in the neighborhood. The compensation and tips were better than my parent’s allowance!