Special-Status Species (Plants/Wildlife) Surveys; Vegetation Community Classification and Mapping; Habitat Restoration, Design, and Monitoring; Water Quality Monitoring and Equipment Calibration; Project Management; Permitting; Budgeting; Human Resources; Marketing and Volunteer Programs; Construction Monitoring
- Santa Rosa – Geysers Pipeline Revegetation, Santa Rosa, Windsor, Healdsburg, Jim Town, and Pine Flat, CA
- Potrero Hills Landfill Special-Status Species Surveys, Fairfield, CA
- Tehachapi Renewable Transmission Project Protocol Survey, Los Angeles County, CA
- Tesoro Refinery Wharf Upgrades, Avon and Martinez, CA
- Vallejo and Fremont Water Pipelines Environmental Compliance, Cordella and Fremont, CA
- San Francisco-Oakland Bay Bridge Nesting Bird Surveys, San Francisco and Oakland, CA
IF YOU WEREN’T A BIOLOGIST, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
I would be a philanthropist.
WHAT ARE YOUR LONG TERM ASPIRATIONS FOR YOUR CAREER?
To return to conservation biology project management.
WHAT IS THE BEST ATTRIBUTE ABOUT WORKING AT LSA?
WHAT IS YOUR BIGGEST SUCCESS UP UNTIL NOW?
Developing, marketing, and implementing programs and fundraising over $1.5 million for habitat restoration.
WHO IS/WAS YOUR MENTOR?
My high school biology teacher because he spent time with me to discover my interests, share ideas, and advance my career.