Benefits at a Glance
LSA’s ESOP is a program that makes all eligible employees owners of LSA.
LSA’s goal is to contribute 10% of total compensation (salary plus bonuses) to each eligible employee’s tax-deferred ESOP account each year (subject to profitability).
Vesting is your ownership in LSA. Employees’ vested interest is dependent upon years of service with LSA, and vesting is based on a six-year schedule.
Total deferred income contribution paid in cash by LSA is up to 21%. All administration costs associated with LSA’s deferred plans are paid directly by LSA, resulting in a greater return to participants.
Profit Sharing and Savings Plan
LSA’s Profit Sharing Plan shares company profits among all eligible employees, contributing each employee’s share into a tax-deferred investment account. While contributions are discretionary, LSA’s goal is to contribute 7% of total compensation (salary plus any bonuses) in cash each year.
Vesting is your ownership in the company contributions. Employees’ vested interest is dependent upon years of service with LSA and, similar to the ESOP, vesting is based on a 6-year schedule.
Every employee is eligible for participation in the 401(k) plan. Employees may defer up to the maximum allowed by the IRS.
Group Healthcare Plan
For all eligible employees, LSA offers a choice of plans including medical, dental, and vision for employees and qualified dependents.
Eligible employees may also choose to participate in several pre-tax plans including the Flexible Spending Account plan and the Premium Only Plan, which allows health premiums to be deducted on a pre-tax basis.
In addition, every eligible employee receives long-term disability insurance, long-term care insurance, group-term life insurance, accidental death and dismemberment (AD&D) insurance, and the services of an Employee Assistance Program.
In addition to healthcare benefits, LSA offers other benefits for eligible individuals, such as:
- Flexible Workplace and Reimbursement Program – employees may request a flexible workplace arrangement. Active employees also receive $50 per month reimbursement for work-related home usage of internet/utilities and $50 per month reimbursement for work-related usage of their personal cellular phone. These amounts are reviewed annually.
- WageWorks Commuter Express Program – a pre-tax benefit program for public transit and qualified parking.
- Worldwide Emergency Travel Assistance Services Program – to help obtain quality medical care in the case of health emergency while traveling 100 miles or more from home or in another country.
- Educational Assistance Program
- Employee Referral Program
- Identity Fraud Expense Reimbursement Services
LSA has a Wellness Program that is designed to encourage all employees to lead a healthy lifestyle and to participate in fun, engaging activities and challenges. Our corporate wellness program includes the following:
- Wellness Incentive Program: Provides eligible participants with discounts on their medical payroll premiums in the year following their participation in the program.
- Education and coaching: Employees can benefit from expert-led seminars on wellness-related topics such as healthy eating, stress relief, weight loss, and others.
- Challenges: Employees are encouraged to participate in fun challenges and win prizes.
Vacation: All employees classified as regular hire are entitled to paid vacation. The total number of vacation days is based on years of service, and vacation hours are accrued each pay period.
Holidays: Regular employees receive 8.5 paid holidays during the calendar year.
Sick Time: Regular employees receive two weeks of paid sick time at the beginning of each calendar year. New employees receive a pro-rata portion of sick leave based on their employment start date and the final pay period of the year.
Hourly employees accrue 1 hour of paid sick leave for every 30 hours worked, with a maximum accrual of 80 hours.