PRINCIPAL/SENIOR TRANSPORTATION ENGINEER
Transportation Planning; Traffic Engineering; Travel Demand Modeling; GIS
- Moreno Valley Kaiser Permanente Master Plan
- City of Fresno General Plan and VMT Guidelines
- Fresno COG, Fresno County SB 743 Implementation Regional Guidelines
- City of Madera, Village D Specific EIR, Traffic Impact Analysis and VMT
- Loma Linda General Plan Circulation, Loma Linda, CA
- Riverside County Traffic Analysis Model (RivTAM) On-Call Modeling and Support
- Corona Citywide Travel Model, Corona, CA
- La Jolla Plaza Phase III, San Diego, CA
- Interstate 5 Widening (I-605 to SR-60), Los Angeles County, CA
- Missoula 2016 Long Range Plan Update, Missoula, MT
- California High Speed Rail, Bakersfield F Station, CA
WHAT ARE YOUR HOBBIES?
Cooking, traveling, and hiking.
WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE VACATION SPOT?
WHAT IS THE BEST PART OF YOUR JOB?
Business development, project management, and exploring new, innovative avenues in transportation.
IF YOU WEREN’T A TRANSPORTATION PLANNER, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
I would be a nature explorer for National Geographic.
WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO WORK HARD?
The desire to learn and contribute to the improvement in quality of life and environment.