PRINCIPAL/MONITORING COORDINATOR/FIELD SAFETY COORDINATOR
Paleontological and Archaeological Monitoring Coordinator; Field Safety Officer; Developer/Construction Management Liaison
- Laguna Canyon Road (State Route 133), Orange County, CA
- La Pata Avenue Extension Project, Orange County, CA
- State Route 91 Eastbound Lane Addition Project (State Route 55 and State Route 241), Orange County, CA
- Prima Deschecha and Frank R. Bowerman Landfills, Orange County, CA
- El Casco SCE Substation, Riverside County CA
IF YOU WEREN’T A PALEONTOLOGIST, WHAT WOULD YOU BE?
President of the United States.
WHAT IS YOUR PROUDEST ACCOMPLISHMENT?
Raising two gentlemen.
WHO IS/WAS YOUR MENTOR?
WHAT IS THE BEST ATTRIBUTE ABOUT WORKING AT LSA?
The company culture at LSA selects for self-starters and creativity.
WHAT MOTIVATES YOU TO WORK HARD?
I love to solve a puzzle. I always say, there are no real problems, only puzzles.